I came across these news today in TOI – http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Uranium-metals-make-Punjab-toxic-hotspot/articleshow/6048431.cms
and not that I am not aware of it but I think its high time we start caring for our environment (yeah yeah, you have heard this 10,000 times but have you done anything about it?)
Probably Yes, probably not..
Just a simple few things at home can make a lot of difference..Pls pls pls take out time or ask your help at home to follow these steps –
1) Simple Fabric softener bio degradable – Add vinegar to your washing machine (in the softener compartment) to make clothes soft.
2) Window Cleaner – Bio Degradable – Fill water and vinegar or just vinegar in any spray bottle and use it as window cleaner. Leaves windows and glass spot free and shiny.
3) Home Cleaning – Bio Degradable – Add 2 cup full of vinegar in a water bucket before mopping the floor, kills all germs and makes the area infection free.
4) Natural Wood Furniture Cleanser – Add 1/4th cup of Olive oil/ Vegetable oil to 3/4th cup of Vinegar to make a natural Furniture cleaner.
5) If a child or your pet has an “accident” on a mattress/carpet, clean it with a solution of vinegar and water. Afterwards, pour some baking soda onto the mattress, and brush or vacuum the residue once it’s dry.
Please feel free to write for more suggestions if you have any – I will add them to the blog with your name and the city you are writing from..
Keep your Earth Clean